Is Thabo Bester still alive? – Here’s everything we know
Thabo Bester, a convicted serial rapist, may have been assisted in a prison break of the ages, by celebrity doctor Nandipha Magudumana.
Thabo Bester, a convicted serial rapist, may have been assisted in a prison break of the ages, by celebrity doctor Nandipha Magudumana.
Themba Dube goes down in history as one of South Africa’s most diabolical serial killers.
Four days into the mass murder investigation, Lusikisiki police are nowhere closer to establishing a solid lead on the suspects.
Two Philippi gunmen disarmed a Cape Town metro police officer in broad daylight and the entire ordeal was captured on CCTV.
Part of the probe into the M41 car crash will look at the allegations of a total failure of the truck’s braking system, KZN authorities said.
Police are still in search of five suspects linked to the gruesome Kwazakele mass murders.
In the last week, six separate shooting incidents have claimed the lives of two people and 11 others were injured.
Bheki Cele said SAPS has successfully cleared the DNA testing backlog at its forensic service laboratories
Oscar Pistorius could be a free man by the end of the day.
A woman was the target of a failed assassination attempt outside a nursery school in Bedfordview.
Four days into the investigation, AKA’s murder suspects have yet to be located and arrested. Here’s a look at his last moments alive on that fateful Friday.
The suspects were arrested for their involvement in the kidnapping of a Midrand businessman on 18 January 2023.
The two suspects responsible for the Gqeberha mass shooting are still at large.
The Labour Dept said South Africa is undergoing one of its toughest economic phases, with unemployment at an all-time high, and scammers are taking advantage of the situation.
Wybbo Wiersman was sentenced to four years and six months for stealing more than £2 million worth of crypto.
Reiger Park police were aware of a group of men digging up copper cables but failed to react quick enough.
These amateur robbers from Mthatha fumbled a cash-in-transit heist and the entire ordeal was caught on CCTV.
The Limpopo SAPS officer arrested for allegedly coaching her preteen son to have sex with her is expected to apply for bail when she appears in court next week.
The Police ministry urged detectives to pursue all available avenues to find the killers of a Port Edward warrant officer and his family.
A 40-year-old man is expected to appear in the Nebo Magistrate’s Court in Limpopo today on charges of kidnapping and murder, following the discovery of the decomposed body of a 26-year-old woman in a river near Khathazweni.
According to police spokesperson, Brigadier Motlafela Mojapelo, the woman, Venolia Skosana, was reported missing on the afternoon of New Year’s Eve.
“The victim reportedly went missing on Saturday, 31 December 2022 at about 14:00. A missing person file was opened at Hlogotlou police station and the police immediately commenced with the initial investigations which revealed that the victim was last seen at Holnek village in the Zaaiplaas policing area, where she was attending an event,” he said.
The suspect was arrested days later with the help of information from community members in the area.
“The police team, led by the Station Commander of Hlogotlou, Lieutenant Colonel Ntoane Masuku, last night operationalised information received, which led to the arrest of the suspect and discovery of the body.
“The Provincial Commissioner of Police in Limpopo, Lieutenant General Thembi Hadebe, has welcomed the arrest and also thanked community members for continuously assisting the police in providing valuable information,” Mojapelo said.
Police in the North West warned the public to exercise caution when responding to social media advertisements.
A senior Eastern Cape Education official, his wife and a businessman appeared in court on charges related to a R4 million PPE tender.
Daejhanae Robinson’s fate lies in the hands of the US government after Mexican authorities filed for her extradition.
The 16 Days of Activism for No Violence Against Women and Children Campaign kicked off on Friday. Here’s everything you must know.
Thapelo Mnisi, the man accused of sending bomb threats to Eskom executives, was granted bail on Tuesday.
Janusz Walus must be released from prison within 10 days, the Constitutional Court ruled.
Gauteng police are looking for five suspects who pulled off a brazen cash-in-transit robbery inside Kagiso Mall.
Abidah Dekhta was held captive in a shack situated in Town 2, Khayelitsha.
Two Waterkloof residents survived a horrific encounter with home invaders.
Matshela Koko and his family were arrested hours before he was due at a Press Club event, where he was expected to expose Eskom.